Sunday, June 14, 2015

Nautical Baby Shower Printable Roundup


With my baby shower fresh on my mind and all the cute nautical baby things going into the nursery, I wanted to do a roundup post of all the cute free printable resources I found that we didn't get to use in my shower. I hope you find these useful and fun for a nautical party of your own some day! :)


My Sister's Suitcase made a game and food and treat labels. Super cute and simple ideas for a nautical shower over there!



This is the baby shower bingo we ended up using for my shower! My-Practical-Baby-Guide.com also has a banner, cupcake toppers, water bottle labels, and two other games to print for free.


Mommy Like Whoa has three printables; the advice to mom sheet below, Price Is Right, and Baby Scattegories.



CatchMyParty features all kinds of printables made by Ian & Lola Designs



Pretty Peas Paperie features "Welcome Aboard" and "Thank You" Mini Banners



Print My Baby Shower has free printables for a whole shower; games, banners, labels/toppers, and invitations. 


For the last of the red, white, and blue nautical-colored printables I'm featuring, Everday Party has banners, toppers, and labels.



BigDotOfHappiness.com has beautiful patterns to print and instructions on how to make these adorable paper boats.


Shower That Baby has both a navy and blue and a navy and pink set of printables. I like how they change up the many banners I've seen with a circle garland.


I thought these printables from Photokapi stuck to the nautical theme but changed it up in ways that I had not seen before with the "It's A Gull," "It's A Buoy," and "We Know Knot".


I hope you like all these amazing resources! Please click on the links if you want to pin these to Pinterest so all of these wonderful creative people get the credit they deserve for their work.

Which is your favorite? Do you plan on using any of these for a shower or party? Let me know in the comments below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment