Saturday, June 6, 2015

Food Fight Fun



Woo hoo! It's been three days since our food fight and we had a blast! Because I'm prego, I sat this one out and played photographer, but nonetheless, it is so fun watching the kids have a good time. I wanted to post sooner, but I had SO many photos to go through, it took two days and a lot of cropping to get the pics I wanted to share. It's hard to get shots of food in action flying through the air! So without further ado, I present our youth group's second annual food fight. Enjoy! :)


Junior Highers


VS.
High Schoolers
(plus an adult leader)



Ketchup


Flour




Cups of Water



Cleanup on the slip n slide






There are so many pics where these come from, I wish there was more space for them. If you'd like to check out all the pics I took, check out our youth group facebook page here.  I'll end this post with a Before/After shot, so here it is!


What do you think? Does this look fun to you? Did you read my post on how to throw an awesome food fight? Check it out, and leave me a comment here or there on ways to improve or things you liked! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment