Sunday, March 30, 2014

Take My Life And Let It Be - One Song, Two Ways!


Today at church we're singing the hymn, Take My Life and Let it Be. I love this song, though the original hymn version was not the version I was familiar with. I went to a contemporary church service most of my life, so I was more familiar with Chris Tomlin's version of the hymn. I like the bridge he adds to it; give you a moment to just repeat, "Here am I, all of me, take my life, it's all for Thee" to tell God exactly that. I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday wherever you are today. :)

Here are the two versions on YouTube so you can enjoy them as much as I do.





Are there any hymns that you particularly enjoy? Did anyone do a version of a hymn that you like? Leave a comment so we can all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment