Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gardening

I totally have a "black" thumb. I have never really gardened because I haven't had experience with gardening and potted plants have never lasted with me... Oops. ;)

But today, hubby and I went out and bought us some perennials! I'm excited to see how everything will look when it all blooms. The pictures aren't that great since we're waiting on bulbs to come up, but we're proud of all our work today; we haven't ever put this much effort into the garden before.


I took some really pretty close-up pics of the flowers already growing in parts of my yard including some of my favorite, peonies! What an effortlessly beautiful flower!





 Maybe this will be the beginning of me actually liking to garden...? Who knows? Hm. ;) Do you like to garden? What are your favorite flowers or plants? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment